American Renewable Fuel (ARF) provides fuel blending, storage, sales, and distribution of our proprietary 100% renewable Off-Road transportation fuel, EcoBoost FuelsTM . We reduce and replace fossil fuel used in off-road transportation: Ag, SAF, and Marine.
- Agricultural Diesel : ARF’s line of EcoBoost FuelsTM is 100% Renewable Red – used for off-road. EcoBoost Red is compliant for agriculture and construction.
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel: SAF is the name given to advanced aviation biofuel types used in jet aircraft and certified as being sustainable by global standards body ASTM International. All jet fuel is required to meet this compliance standard in order to be approved for use in regular passenger flights. ARF’s line of EcoBoost FuelsTM for aviation is compliant with IMO 2020 requirements.
- Marine Fuel: Regulations, known as IMO 2020, mandate a maximum sulphur content of 0.5% in marine fuels globally. The driver of this change is the need to reduce the air pollution created in the shipping industry by reducing the Sulphur content of the fuels that ships use. ARF’s line of EcoBoost FuelsTM for marine is compliant with IMO 2020 requirements.
Our service area:
- California’s Central Valley, with several trans-load sites along the I-5 and I-99 corridors.
- South to the Port of Long Beach.
- North to Sacramento.
- West to the Port of Oakland.
- Providers/jobbers and distributors to the wholesale agricultural, construction, marine shipping, and aviation sectors.
ARF operates Liquid Storage, Blending, and Distribution Terminals throughout California, shipping/delivering renewable off-road fuels by truck and rail. Storage and distribution capacity is extensive.
The ability to transload Liquid Storage & Blending via class 1 rail at our sites, allows us to service major hubs, selling and distributing large volumes of off-road alternative fuels & energy. Through ARF, West Coast Energy provides wholesale service at multiple transload and loading dock sites for jobbers and distributors in the agricultural, aviation, marine, and rail transportation sectors.
Fossil carbon fuel emissions are harming the air we breathe, the
water we drink, and the climate we depend on for our very lives.
fuel blending, storage, sales, and distribution of our proprietary 100% renewable Off-Road transportation EcoBoost FuelsTM to meet an annual 4‐billion‐gallon California demand.
We welcome Public/Private Partnerships and Joint Venture opportunities. Clean energy results in clean air. It’s a big opportunity. Join us. We look forward to discussing our projects and product lines in detail.