West Coast Energy (WCE) is a clean energy research and technology company, based in Los Angeles California, with facilities in McFarland, Shafter, and the Port of Stockton, CA.
WCE is a socially responsible company, promoting and facilitating ethical and socially conscious themes, specifically environmental sustainability , and job creation within Rural and Disadvantaged Communities.
Our current business model
Our current business model is sales and distribution of renewable fuels. We are expanding the business into a Renewables Rail Port with production of renewable hydrogen, renewable natural gas, renewable fuels, and Gas to Power (Renewable Electricity) applying extensive state and federal subsidies.
These credits and subsidies have been legislated to assist producers in developing the renewables market and providing for the transition to a less carbon-intensive and more sustainable total energy system.
Our expansion plan is a new waste to renewables Production Facility located in California.
- Converting landfill waste into Syngas (synthetic gas) and upgraded into renewable hydrogen, renewable natural gas, renewable fuels, and gas to power/electricity.
- Converting agricultural waste (Ag Plastics and crop residue) into Syngas (synthetic gas) and upgraded into renewable hydrogen, renewable natural gas, renewable fuels, and gas to power/electricity.
WCE is actively engaged to transform the “take/make/waste” economic model. The transformation is to repurpose waste to renewables, resulting in significant contributions to the Circular Economy and a Green Planet.
Most biomass currently being used in the production of renewables is from food grade vegetable oils, predominantly soybean oil. More than 80 percent of biodiesel is made from vegetable oil, which is a crucial part of the world-wide food chain. Using food to produce fuel is short-sighted and contrary to creating a Circular Economy.
To avoid competing with food supplies, WCE will make use of biomass composed of post-consumer waste, end-of-life plastic waste, landfill waste, agricultural crop residue, municipal solid waste, and even scrap electronics as sources of our industrial scale processes to produce renewable hydrogen, renewable natural gas, renewable fuels, and gas to power.
The process we have selected to convert waste to renewables is biomass agnostic.
Our Vision, Mission, and Culture addresses four issues:
- State & federal mandates, and accompanying subsidies, for the replacement of fossil fuels with renewable fuels.
- Abundance of waste, notably plastics, with landfills nearing capacity.
- Meeting the increasing demand and mandates of renewable fuels required by aviation, marine, rail, agriculture, and the medium/heavy-duty on-road transportation industries.
- The rapidly increasing demand for Syngas, hydrogen, and renewable gas-to-liquids due to government, public, and corporate pressure toward all renewable forms of energy.
West Coast Energy has researched dozens of new technologies to reduce the CAPEX of renewables production. The equipment partners we have chosen to provide real solutions that are scalable, standardized, and thoroughly documented.
From our research, the leading technology for processing waste to renewables is a combination Gasification and Plasma Refining System, with further processing via Fischer Tropsch reactor. End products include:
- Renewable Fuels
- Renewable Hydrogen
- Renewable Natural Gas
- Renewable to Power / Electricity
Facilitating the Circular Economy
- The plant is a Gasification & Plasma Refining System, taking any solid energetic waste as delivered.
- The plant converts any solid energetic material into syngas, upgraded to produce 100% renewable fuels, clean green hydrogen, organic chemical products and renewable electricity.
- The plant has a capacity to process 200 tons per day from shop assembled modules, best-in-class gasification, syngas refining, cleaning, and vitrification of inert material.
NOTE: Adding modules is the path to increase capacity.
The Gasification and Plasma Refining Technology selected for production of renewables is capable of processing 70, 000 tons of post-consumer and end-of-life waste per year, 200 tons per day.
The plant processes a wide variety of feedstock with minimal preparation, including post-consumer waste, multi polymer plastic waste (all 7 categories of consumer plastics) and agricultural crop residue:
WCE is ready to implement our research findings to meet the challenges of this growing market. Globally, the waste-to-renewables market reached $35.1 billion in 2019.
By 2027, this market is expected to be valued at $50.1 billion.
The rapidly increasing demand for Syngas, renewables, and renewable gas-to-liquids is largely due to government, public, and corporate pressure toward all renewable forms of energy.
The demand for renewables will continue to exceed supply for the foreseeable future. Government forecasts and projections indicate demand for renewable fuel will far exceed supply through 2030.
Subsidies to produce renewables from the states of California, Oregon, Washington, and the federal government will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
West Coast Energy Group Divisions:
Renewable energy leadership through producing and delivering renewable fuel solutions for a sustainable world.
To facilitate the production and use of biotech-based energy. Committed to Clean Energy, Clean Water, and Clean Air.
Our team are the ambassadors of our brand, and the trust we all build with our stakeholders is the foundation of our success.
West Coast Energy is currently researching the solar to storage to grid, and solar to EV charging station sectors. We are in discussions with equipment providers to develop battery storage applications and commercial EV and Hydrogen charging stations for the long-haul transportation sector throughout California, Oregon, and Washington. We will operate under the corporate names and internet domains of CalVolt.com and CommunityEV.com.
As we describe ourselves, West Coast Energy, Inc. is a clean energy research and technology company. As we expand our interests, we invite our investment partners, communities, and other stakeholders to join us.
Pollution and excessive waste have quickly become an existential threat to the health of people, the planet, and business. Together, we will make a difference. The team at West Coast Energy and American Renewable Fuel, looks forward to providing additional information
We welcome Public/Private Partnerships and Joint Venture opportunities. Clean energy results in clean air. It’s a big opportunity. Join us. We look forward to discussing our projects and product lines in detail.